Downloaded KDE 4.1 live CD - Suse

This is a discussion on Downloaded KDE 4.1 live CD - Suse ; Never having run a desktop from a live CD before, everything seemed to run as fast as molasses. I shall withhold judgment until or unless I put KDE 4.1 on the HD. Godzilla...

  1. Downloaded KDE 4.1 live CD

    Never having run a desktop from a live CD before, everything seemed to
    run as fast as molasses. I shall withhold judgment until or unless I
    put KDE 4.1 on the HD.

    Godzilla

  2. Re: Downloaded KDE 4.1 live CD

    Godzilla wrote:
    > Never having run a desktop from a live CD before, everything seemed to
    > run as fast as molasses. I shall withhold judgment until or unless I
    > put KDE 4.1 on the HD.
    >
    > Godzilla

    Maybe you have a molasses CD drive.

    --