Koalmannn Lies Again - Suse

This is a discussion on Koalmannn Lies Again - Suse ; Message-Id: Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy chrisv wrote: > Asshole Peter Köhlmann wrote: > >> In short: No shortage of widiots > > You're back! Not really. I am no longer interested in cola, as it has degenerated into a cesspit full of ...

  1. Koalmannn Lies Again

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

    chrisv wrote:

    > Asshole Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> In short: No shortage of widiots

    > You're back!

    Not really.

    I am no longer interested in cola, as it has degenerated into a cesspit full
    of the worst filth imaginable.

  2. Jo Fretzel Lies Again

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Joe Fretzel
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    Only Micoshaft Asstrotufing Fraudsters Lie about their identity (TM).

  3. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    "Joe Fretzel" stated in post
    506620b39d2776f86c4626a143082c1e@teksavvy.com on 7/27/08 6:27 AM:

    > Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >

    > chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Asshole Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >>
    >>> In short: No shortage of widiots

    >> You're back!

    > Not really.
    >
    > I am no longer interested in cola, as it has degenerated into a cesspit full
    > of the worst filth imaginable.

    Peter knows he has no leg to stand on - hence the reason he sinks to
    targeting others personal and business lives.

    --
    Satan lives for my sins... now *that* is dedication!

+ Reply to Thread