Koalmannn Lies Again - Suse

This is a discussion on Koalmannn Lies Again - Suse ; K. A. Cannon, ye parasite-infested coward, I do find thee cowardly and vile, ye chalked: > Timmay! posted > in > alt.fan.karl-malden.nose on Mon, 04 Aug 2008 19:53:57 +0100: > >>K. A. Cannon wrote: >>>Timmay! posted: >>>>K. A. Cannon wrote: ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 63 of 63

  1. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    K. A. Cannon, ye parasite-infested coward, I do find thee cowardly and
    vile, ye chalked:

    > Timmay! posted
    > in
    > alt.fan.karl-malden.nose on Mon, 04 Aug 2008 19:53:57 +0100:
    >
    >>K. A. Cannon wrote:
    >>>Timmay! posted:

    >>[...]
    >>>
    >>>Hardly. You are the one who has had his ass handed to him on so many
    >>>occasions by the aforementioned "meowers". If find it hilariously
    >>>ironic that you would profess to know the mind of the very same group,
    >>>"the meowers", who gave you a virtual beatdown so many times.

    >>I swapped emails fairly regularly with a couple of them.

    > Sure you do. E-mail...nyuk.

    lol - Dimmy would have to be a complete ****stick to admit it even if it
    were true.

  2. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    K. A. Cannon wrote:
    >Timmay! posted:

    [...]
    >>They said the folks in AUK were the mentally-retarded offspring of the DMV,
    >>but they keep them around for when they need a newsgroup invasion that requires
    >>a lot of posting activity.

    >Why don't you just admit the fact that you don't speak for "meowers"
    >and that most of them despise you.

    I never said I did speak for them. I'm just repeating what one of them
    said about you. Like it or not, you're cattle to them. They use you to
    do their bidding then cast you away like a condom.

    --
    Timmay!

    "I wonder if aft realises they're taking killfile advice from Usenet's
    No.1 newsgroup invader?" Fifth-rate Suzieflame pays homage in
    <77b0od$ub2$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>

  3. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 00:54:43 +0100, Timmay!
    wrote:

    >K. A. Cannon wrote:
    >>Timmay! posted:

    >[...]
    >>>They said the folks in AUK were the mentally-retarded offspring of the DMV,
    >>>but they keep them around for when they need a newsgroup invasion that requires
    >>>a lot of posting activity.

    >>Why don't you just admit the fact that you don't speak for "meowers"
    >>and that most of them despise you.

    >I never said I did speak for them. I'm just repeating what one of them
    >said about you. Like it or not, you're cattle to them. They use you to
    >do their bidding then cast you away like a condom.

    Yes...we know...all the "real meowers" tell you how they despise AUK
    in e-mail.

    Sure....right....in e-mail.

    Yet not one has backed *your* statement up on UseNet.

    Far fetched...no...not at all.

    --
    K. A. Cannon
    kcannon at insurgent dot org

    COOSN-266-06-02374
    Hammer of Thor, April 2005
    PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
    #9 People ruining UseNet lits.
    #6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
    #5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
    #15 AUK psychos and felons lits