Koalmannn Lies Again - Suse

This is a discussion on Koalmannn Lies Again - Suse ; "Snit" wrote in message news:C4B4C159.CC076%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com > "Moshe Goldfarb." stated in post > ex63nsy04psh$.1a23y5ybi1c5o$.dlg@40tude.net on 7/29/08 12:14 PM: > >>>> You'll never get a dime out of the cheap Linux loons in >>>> comp.os.linux.advocacy. >>>> >>>> They don't pay for anything ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63

  1. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    "Snit" wrote in message
    > "Moshe Goldfarb." stated in post
    > ex63nsy04psh$.1a23y5ybi1c5o$.dlg@40tude.net on 7/29/08 12:14 PM:

    >>> You are a lying bitch. I have paid for the computers. I paid for the
    >>> monitor sitting in my closet, and the wide LCD that has replaced
    >>> it. I have paid for printers, scanners and PDAs. I have paid for
    >>> Linux based distributions. I have paid for Applixware, VMWare, and
    >>> VueScan. I have paid for Windows and MS Office. I have paid for a
    >>> lot of Mac, Apple //, DOS and Windows software.
    >>>
    >>> If, for some reason, I need updated versions of proprietary
    >>> software I use, I'll pay for it. But, for the moment, my OSS takes
    >>> care of almost all I need. And my need for proprietary software
    >>> comes from work regiments.
    >>>
    >>> So, why don't you just go crawl back into your slime...

    >> Looks like I've struck a nerve.........
    >>
    >> I figured as much.

    > Peter K. just lashes out when he knows he is wrong... he does not
    > know how to better himself so he tries to make others look half as
    > bad as he does.
    >
    > And he fails at that... like he fails at so many other things.

    You are the number one world expert on failure.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much

  2. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    "Steve Carro||" wrote in message
    > "Snit" wrote in message
    >> "Moshe Goldfarb." stated in post
    >> ex63nsy04psh$.1a23y5ybi1c5o$.dlg@40tude.net on 7/29/08 12:14 PM:

    >>> Looks like I've struck a nerve.........
    >>>
    >>> I figured as much.

    >> Peter K. just lashes out when he knows he is wrong... he does not
    >> know how to better himself so he tries to make others look half as
    >> bad as he does.
    >>
    >> And he fails at that... like he fails at so many other things.

    > You are the number one world expert on failure.

    Snit, please stop forging my posting ID so that you can play the victim
    again.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  3. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    "The Black Goat With A Thousand Young" stated
    in post oLMjk.2713$nu6.1313@edtnps83 on 7/29/08 3:23 PM:

    > On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:38:24 -0600, Steve Carroll fixed me with a beady
    > eye, and foamed wildly:
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>> "Moshe Goldfarb." stated:

    >>> Peter K. just lashes out

    >> Wally just lashes out
    >>
    >> Alan Baker just lashes out
    >>
    >> Sandman just lashes out
    >>
    >> Tim Adams just lashes out
    >>
    >> Steve Mackay just lashes out
    >>
    >> -hh just lashes out
    >>
    >> ed just lashes out
    >>
    >> Rick just lashes out
    >>
    >> thufir just lashes out
    >>
    >> TheLetterK just lashes out
    >>
    >> Tim Crowley just lashes out
    >>
    >> Elizabot just lashes out
    >>
    >> Dave Fritzinger just lashes out
    >>
    >> Timberwoof just lashes out
    >>
    >> And on and on... it's amazing how many people 'just lash out' at you. How
    >> do you account for that? How do you account for this?

    > Well, he's clearly a highly-skilled troll. Kudos to Snit on owning so many
    > different heads...

    I would love to see Steve try to show where I have claimed each of those
    people "lash out".

    LOL!

    The fact is I call people who are trolling on their trolling... and it often
    pisses them off. Sometimes they stop their trolling - or at least reduce
    it. I prefer that. Sometimes they do not... and it generally amuses me.

    With Steve Carroll he has gone, literally, insane - spewing garbage in many,
    many forums with multiple names all talking to each other in a desperate
    plea to get my direct attention one more time... the fear gripping him that
    maybe this time he pushed things too far and simply became a troll not worth
    even my rather hefty amount of time on Usenet.

    --
    Do you ever wake up in a cold sweat wondering what the world would be
    like if the Lamarckian view of evolution had ended up being accepted

  4. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    In article ,
    The Black Goat With A Thousand Young wrote:

    > On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:38:24 -0600, Steve Carroll fixed me with a beady
    > eye, and foamed wildly:
    > > Snit wrote:
    > >> "Moshe Goldfarb." stated:

    > >> Peter K. just lashes out

    > > Wally just lashes out
    > >
    > > Alan Baker just lashes out
    > >
    > > Sandman just lashes out
    > >
    > > Tim Adams just lashes out
    > >
    > > Steve Mackay just lashes out
    > >
    > > -hh just lashes out
    > >
    > > ed just lashes out
    > >
    > > Rick just lashes out
    > >
    > > thufir just lashes out
    > >
    > > TheLetterK just lashes out
    > >
    > > Tim Crowley just lashes out
    > >
    > > Elizabot just lashes out
    > >
    > > Dave Fritzinger just lashes out
    > >
    > > Timberwoof just lashes out
    > >
    > > And on and on... it's amazing how many people 'just lash out' at you. How
    > > do you account for that? How do you account for this?

    > Well, he's clearly a highly-skilled troll. Kudos to Snit on owning so many
    > different heads...

    If by "owning" you mean ignored (by an entire newsgroup), then, yes.... he
    'owns' that newsgroup. For his effort he has a lifetime supply of negative
    remarks that people will attach to his name and his business. Such a 'skill'!

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  5. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "The Black Goat With A Thousand Young" stated
    > in post oLMjk.2713$nu6.1313@edtnps83 on 7/29/08 3:23 PM:
    >
    > > On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:38:24 -0600, Steve Carroll fixed me with a beady
    > > eye, and foamed wildly:

    > >> Wally just lashes out
    > >>
    > >> Alan Baker just lashes out
    > >>
    > >> Sandman just lashes out
    > >>
    > >> Tim Adams just lashes out
    > >>
    > >> Steve Mackay just lashes out
    > >>
    > >> -hh just lashes out
    > >>
    > >> ed just lashes out
    > >>
    > >> Rick just lashes out
    > >>
    > >> thufir just lashes out
    > >>
    > >> TheLetterK just lashes out
    > >>
    > >> Tim Crowley just lashes out
    > >>
    > >> Elizabot just lashes out
    > >>
    > >> Dave Fritzinger just lashes out
    > >>
    > >> Timberwoof just lashes out
    > >>
    > >> And on and on... it's amazing how many people 'just lash out' at you. How
    > >> do you account for that? How do you account for this?

    > > Well, he's clearly a highly-skilled troll. Kudos to Snit on owning so many
    > > different heads...

    > I would love to see Steve try to show where I have claimed each of those
    > people "lash out".

    Said Snit to yet another person that recognized him for the troll that he is. Do
    you yet see how reality just isn't working in your favor, Snit?

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  6. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    "Steve Carroll" wrote in message
    > In article ,
    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "The Black Goat With A Thousand Young"
    >> stated in post oLMjk.2713$nu6.1313@edtnps83 on 7/29/08 3:23 PM:
    >>
    >>> On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:38:24 -0600, Steve Carroll fixed me with a
    >>> beady eye, and foamed wildly:

    >>> Well, he's clearly a highly-skilled troll. Kudos to Snit on owning
    >>> so many different heads...

    >> I would love to see Steve try to show where I have claimed each of
    >> those people "lash out".

    > Said Snit to yet another person that recognized him for the troll
    > that he is. Do you yet see how reality just isn't working in your
    > favor, Snit?

    Snit, please stop forging my posting ID so that you can play the victim
    again.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  7. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    > In article ,
    > The Black Goat With A Thousand Young
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:38:24 -0600, Steve Carroll fixed me with a
    >> beady eye, and foamed wildly:

    >>> Wally just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Alan Baker just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Sandman just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Tim Adams just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Steve Mackay just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> -hh just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> ed just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Rick just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> thufir just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> TheLetterK just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Tim Crowley just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Elizabot just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Dave Fritzinger just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Timberwoof just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> And on and on... it's amazing how many people 'just lash out' at
    >>> you. How do you account for that? How do you account for this?

    >> Well, he's clearly a highly-skilled troll. Kudos to Snit on owning
    >> so many different heads...

    > If by "owning" you mean ignored (by an entire newsgroup), then,
    > yes.... he 'owns' that newsgroup. For his effort he has a lifetime
    > supply of negative remarks that people will attach to his name and
    > his business. Such a 'skill'!

    Snit, please stop forging my posting ID so that you can play the victim
    again.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  8. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    The Black Goat With A Thousand Young, ye currish hollow heart, poisonous
    bunch backed toad, ye reprimanded:

    > On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:38:24 -0600, Steve Carroll fixed me with a beady
    > eye, and foamed wildly:
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>> "Moshe Goldfarb." stated:

    >>> Peter K. just lashes out

    >> Wally just lashes out
    >>
    >> Alan Baker just lashes out
    >>
    >> Sandman just lashes out
    >>
    >> Tim Adams just lashes out
    >>
    >> Steve Mackay just lashes out
    >>
    >> -hh just lashes out
    >>
    >> ed just lashes out
    >>
    >> Rick just lashes out
    >>
    >> thufir just lashes out
    >>
    >> TheLetterK just lashes out
    >>
    >> Tim Crowley just lashes out
    >>
    >> Elizabot just lashes out
    >>
    >> Dave Fritzinger just lashes out
    >>
    >> Timberwoof just lashes out
    >>
    >> And on and on... it's amazing how many people 'just lash out' at you. How
    >> do you account for that? How do you account for this?

    > Well, he's clearly a highly-skilled troll. Kudos to Snit on owning so many
    > different heads...

    The denizens of comp.os.linux.advocacy are the self-appointed spokesposters
    of linux users the world over. If you subscribe to comp.os.linux.advocacy, I
    guarantee that within eight hours you will contemplate formatting your
    system and installing Windows at least once.

  9. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:09:49 GMT, Aratzio wrote:

    > On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:33:44 -0500, in alt.usenet.kooks, Rick
    > bloviated:

    >>> You'll never get a dime out of the cheap Linux loons in
    >>> comp.os.linux.advocacy.
    >>>
    >>> They don't pay for anything they can steal....

    >>You are a lying bitch. I have paid for the computers. I paid for the
    >>monitor sitting in my closet, and the wide LCD that has replaced it. I
    >>have paid for printers, scanners and PDAs. I have paid for Linux based
    >>distributions. I have paid for Applixware, VMWare, and VueScan. I have
    >>paid for Windows and MS Office. I have paid for a lot of Mac, Apple //,
    >>DOS and Windows software.
    >>
    >>If, for some reason, I need updated versions of proprietary software I
    >>use, I'll pay for it. But, for the moment, my OSS takes care of almost
    >>all I need. And my need for proprietary software comes from work
    >>regiments.
    >>
    >>So, why don't you just go crawl back into your slime...

    > We, of the AUK Insurance agency, a subsidiary of the Empire of Meow,
    > HRH 2-Belo Emperor, also offer a loon detection service. If for
    > instance the opening sentence in a post is something on the order of
    > "You are a lying bitch." and then goes downhill from there, the AUK
    > Loon Detection Service would notify you of the possibility your group
    > was infested by a loon. The response can be adjusted, by you, the
    > customer, from the lowest response mild laughter to full scale
    > newsgroups assault with optional smoking crater.
    >
    > So keep us in mind when you are dealing with newsgroup loons. We are
    > quite price competitive and we use a sliding scale or event based cost
    > system.

    If you're reading COLA, your "Loon Detector" must be pegging the meters!!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  10. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    "Steve Carroll" wrote in message
    > In article ,
    > The Black Goat With A Thousand Young
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:38:24 -0600, Steve Carroll fixed me with a
    >> beady eye, and foamed wildly:

    >>> Wally just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Alan Baker just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Sandman just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Tim Adams just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Steve Mackay just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> -hh just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> ed just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Rick just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> thufir just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> TheLetterK just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Tim Crowley just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Elizabot just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Dave Fritzinger just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> Timberwoof just lashes out
    >>>
    >>> And on and on... it's amazing how many people 'just lash out' at
    >>> you. How do you account for that? How do you account for this?

    >> Well, he's clearly a highly-skilled troll. Kudos to Snit on owning
    >> so many different heads...

    > If by "owning" you mean ignored (by an entire newsgroup), then,
    > yes.... he 'owns' that newsgroup. For his effort he has a lifetime
    > supply of negative remarks that people will attach to his name and
    > his business. Such a 'skill'!

    Snit, please stop forging my posting ID so that you can play the victim
    again.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  11. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    "Steve Carroll" wrote in message
    > In article ,
    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> "The Black Goat With A Thousand Young"
    >> stated in post oLMjk.2713$nu6.1313@edtnps83 on 7/29/08 3:23 PM:
    >>
    >>> On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:38:24 -0600, Steve Carroll fixed me with a
    >>> beady eye, and foamed wildly:

    >>> Well, he's clearly a highly-skilled troll. Kudos to Snit on owning
    >>> so many different heads...

    >> I would love to see Steve try to show where I have claimed each of
    >> those people "lash out".

    > Said Snit to yet another person that recognized him for the troll
    > that he is. Do you yet see how reality just isn't working in your
    > favor, Snit?

    Snit, please stop forging my posting ID so that you can play the victim
    again.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  12. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    "Edward Stanfield" <127.0.0.1@rot.com> wrote in message
    > "Steve Carroll" wrote in message
    >> In article ,
    >> Snit wrote:
    >>
    >>> "The Black Goat With A Thousand Young"
    >>> stated in post oLMjk.2713$nu6.1313@edtnps83 on 7/29/08 3:23 PM:

    >>> I would love to see Steve try to show where I have claimed each of
    >>> those people "lash out".

    >> Said Snit to yet another person that recognized him for the troll
    >> that he is. Do you yet see how reality just isn't working in your
    >> favor, Snit?

    > Snit, please stop forging my posting ID so that you can play the
    > victim again.

    Snit, please stop forging my posting ID so that you can play the victim
    again.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  13. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    Steve Camoll wrote:
    > "Steve Carroll" wrote
    >> The Black Goat With A Thousand Young wrote:
    >>> On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:38:24 -0600, Steve Carroll fixed me with a beady
    >>> eye, and foamed wildly:

    >>> Well, he's clearly a highly-skilled troll. Kudos to Snit on owning so
    >>> many different heads...

    >> If by "owning" you mean ignored (by an entire newsgroup), then, yes....
    >> he 'owns' that newsgroup. For his effort he has a lifetime supply of
    >> negative remarks that people will attach to his name and his business.
    >> Such a 'skill'!

    > Snit, please stop forging my posting ID so that you can play the victim
    > again.

    Snit, please stop forging my posting ID so that you can play the victim
    again.

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    just throw it away". - Snit

  14. I've attempted to have sex twice... two separate occasions... with different blokes, which means that I know that the problem is with me.

    Steve Carroll, ye sour-faced wretched slave with a body filled and
    vacant mind, thy days are foul and thy drink dangerous, ye skulked:

    > Why is there a Martian staring at me through my window?

  15. Re: Koalmannn Lies Again

    Aratzio turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

    >>This place is now for the ****s...

    > No, *we* haven't but for a small monthly stipend *we* can make sure no
    > accidents occur. You know like someone accidentally burns down the
    > newsgroup or a toxic spill that requires days of isolation.
    >
    > Many groups now subscribe to the AUK insurance program. These groups
    > have very low incidence of fire, toxic spills or religious extremism
    > of the AHMish type.
    >
    > Please contact your local AUK representative to arrange convenient and
    > low interest payment terms.

    Good thing, Ratz.

    As long as we don't have any squirrel or goatse incidents here.