hi, how can you add this wireless driver for opensuse 11.0? - Suse

This is a discussion on hi, how can you add this wireless driver for opensuse 11.0? - Suse ; Hi, guy Pls, how can you add Atheros dirver for opensuse 11.0. I CANNOT find any good idea to add wireless device driver for opensuse 11.0 until now. My wireless card is AtherosE007, and default system (opensuse11.0) installed ath5k mod, ...

  1. hi, how can you add this wireless driver for opensuse 11.0?

    Hi, guy

    Pls, how can you add Atheros dirver for opensuse 11.0. I CANNOT find
    any good idea to add wireless device driver for opensuse 11.0 until
    now.

    My wireless card is AtherosE007, and default system (opensuse11.0)
    installed ath5k mod, but it doesn't work, I think!

  2. Re: hi, how can you add this wireless driver for opensuse 11.0?

    kexbar@gmail.com wrote:

    > Pls, how can you add Atheros dirver for opensuse 11.0. I CANNOT find
    > any good idea to add wireless device driver for opensuse 11.0 until
    > now.
    >
    > My wireless card is AtherosE007, and default system (opensuse11.0)
    > installed ath5k mod, but it doesn't work, I think!

    let's try ;-)
    we need correct info, so post here the info that comes from
    konsole --> "hwinfo --wlan"
    --
    EOS
    www.photo-memories.be

  3. Re: hi, how can you add this wireless driver for opensuse 11.0?

    However, thank everyone!I have fixed it!

    On Jul 26, 2:22*am, EOS wrote:
    > kex...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Pls, how can you add Atheros dirver for opensuse 11.0. I CANNOT find
    > > any good idea to add wireless device driver for opensuse 11.0 until
    > > now.

    > > My wireless card is AtherosE007, and default system (opensuse11.0)
    > > installed ath5k mod, but it doesn't work, I think!

    > let's try ;-)
    > we need correct info, so post here the info that comes from
    > konsole --> "hwinfo --wlan"
    > --
    > EOSwww.photo-memories.be
    > Running KDE 3.5.9 / openSUSE 11.0