please send the free cd's of linux - Suse

This is a discussion on please send the free cd's of linux - Suse ; Address VINODKUMAR.P PALLIYIL HOUSE EDAPPAL POST AYILAKKAD VIA KERALA -679576 INDIA...

  1. please send the free cd's of linux

    Address
    VINODKUMAR.P
    PALLIYIL HOUSE
    EDAPPAL POST
    AYILAKKAD VIA
    KERALA -679576
    INDIA

  2. Re: please send the free cd's of linux

    attitude40@gmail.com wrote:
    > Address
    > VINODKUMAR.P

    They are in the mail.

    houghi
    --
    Theologians can pursuade themselves of anything. Anyone who can worship
    a trinity and insists that his religion is a monotheism can believe

  3. Re: please send the free cd's of linux

    "houghi" wrote in message
    > attitude40@gmail.com wrote:
    >> Address
    >> VINODKUMAR.P

    > They are in the mail.

    Great. I sent one also. Well I guess he'll have a backup copy.

+ Reply to Thread