XFCE - Suse

This is a discussion on XFCE - Suse ; I'm impressed with this window manager. Runs very nice. -- Claude Hopper ? 3 7/8...

  1. XFCE

    I'm impressed with this window manager. Runs very nice.

    --
    Claude Hopper ? 3 7/8

  2. Re: XFCE

    Claude Hopper wrote:

    > I'm impressed with this window manager. Runs very nice.

    I once tried it for a few months and although much better then either
    KDE or GNOME, it missed the ease of configuration that I was used to, so
    I went back to Windowmaker.

    houghi
    --
    Theologians can pursuade themselves of anything. Anyone who can worship
    a trinity and insists that his religion is a monotheism can believe

  3. Re: XFCE

    houghi wrote:
    > Claude Hopper wrote:
    >> I'm impressed with this window manager. Runs very nice.

    > I once tried it for a few months and although much better then either
    > KDE or GNOME, it missed the ease of configuration that I was used to, so
    > I went back to Windowmaker.

    Everyone knows that KDE is the best evah.

  4. Re: XFCE

    Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
    > Everyone knows that KDE is the best evah.

    Yeah and that every time you use it a puppie dies (Kittens for GNOME)

    houghi
    --
    Theologians can pursuade themselves of anything. Anyone who can worship
    a trinity and insists that his religion is a monotheism can believe
    anything -- just give him time to rationalize it.
    Robert A. Heinlein, JOB: A Comedy of Justice

  5. Re: XFCE

    houghi wrote:
    > Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
    >> Everyone knows that KDE is the best evah.

    > Yeah and that every time you use it a puppie dies (Kittens for GNOME)

    Look, even Linus uses KDE. And he *made* Linux. So he knows best, no?

  6. Re: XFCE

    Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
    >> Yeah and that every time you use it a puppie dies (Kittens for GNOME)

    > Look, even Linus uses KDE. And he *made* Linux. So he knows best, no?

    Well, he feeds puppies to the penguins who have bitten him, so ...

    houghi
    --
    Theologians can pursuade themselves of anything. Anyone who can worship
    a trinity and insists that his religion is a monotheism can believe
    anything -- just give him time to rationalize it.
    Robert A. Heinlein, JOB: A Comedy of Justice

+ Reply to Thread