openSUSE day at LinuxWorld and Expo Aug 6... - Suse

This is a discussion on openSUSE day at LinuxWorld and Expo Aug 6... - Suse ; I will be at Linux World and Expo the first week of August in San Francisco. On the Wednesday, there is to be a "openSUSE" day. http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/ Does anyone in this group know the format of those "sessions"? Is there ...

  1. openSUSE day at LinuxWorld and Expo Aug 6...

    I will be at Linux World and Expo the first week of August in San Francisco.
    On the Wednesday, there is to be a "openSUSE" day.

    http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/

    Does anyone in this group know the format of those "sessions"? Is there
    some type of "agenda" or "schedule" available? It mentions "sessions" and
    "tutorials", but no titles or subjects. I've never been to one of
    those, so do not know what to expect.

    Are any of the more helpful people in this group going to ge there?

    Regards,

    Claude

  2. Re: openSUSE day at LinuxWorld and Expo Aug 6...

    Claude Cantin wrote:

    > I will be at Linux World and Expo the first week of August in San Francisco.
    > On the Wednesday, there is to be a "openSUSE" day.
    >
    > http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/
    >
    > Does anyone in this group know the format of those "sessions"? Is there
    > some type of "agenda" or "schedule" available? It mentions "sessions" and
    > "tutorials", but no titles or subjects. I've never been to one of
    > those, so do not know what to expect.

    Nothing I see: http://news.opensuse.org/?m=20080804&cat=8
    You could ask Zonker if he has some information about it who is the
    "Community Manager" zonker at opensuse dot org

    > Are any of the more helpful people in this group going to ge there?

    Not me.

    houghi
    --
    First we thought the PC was a calculator. Then we found out how to turn
    numbers into letters with ASCII and we thought it was a typewriter. Then

+ Reply to Thread