11.0 xgl - Suse

This is a discussion on 11.0 xgl - Suse ; Why does compiz cut off the top bar with the X, resize and minimize icons? What brings them back besides disabling desktop effects. -- Claude Hopper ? ? Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?...

  1. 11.0 xgl

    --
    Claude Hopper

    ? ?

    Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

  2. Re: 11.0 xgl

    "Claude Hopper" wrote in message
    > Why does compiz cut off the top bar with the X, resize and minimize icons?
    > What brings them back besides disabling desktop effects.

    Hi Claude,
    Had the same problem after I installed sue11.
    I ran "sudo nvidia-xconfig --add-argb-glx-visuals -d 24" and then
    restarted the x-server.
    It worked a treat for me using an nvidia GeForce 4 board.
    You may want to back up your /etx/X11/xorg.conf file beforehand.
    HTH
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread