info about sp2 - Suse

This is a discussion on info about sp2 - Suse ; hi! where can i find a good info about sled sp2? i mean: what was added (in compater to sled sp1); it would be great if there would be compared to opensuse11... i've been trying to find it on novells ...

  1. info about sp2

    hi!
    where can i find a good info about sled sp2? i mean: what was added
    (in compater to sled sp1); it would be great if there would be
    compared to opensuse11...
    i've been trying to find it on novells site, but i've failed :<.

    greetings
    szymon

  2. Re: info about sp2

    Szymon von Ulezalka wrote:
    > hi!
    > where can i find a good info about sled sp2? i mean: what was added
    > (in compater to sled sp1); it would be great if there would be
    > compared to opensuse11...
    > i've been trying to find it on novells site, but i've failed :<.

    Strangely, I couldn't find a direct link to it either... but
    here's the url:

    http://www.novell.com/documentation/...notes_sp2.html

    Ok... I know... worthless!! I guess nobody has created anything
    like a "release notes" for SLED SP2 yet. I'll see about posting
    something to the Novell forums about it.

  3. Re: info about sp2

    On 26 Cze, 15:48, Chris Cox wrote:
    > Szymon von Ulezalka wrote:
    > > hi!
    > > where can i find a good info about sled sp2? i mean: what was added
    > > (in compater to sled sp1); it would be great if there would be
    > > compared to opensuse11...
    > > i've been trying to find it on novells site, but i've failed :<.

    > Strangely, I couldn't find a direct link to it either... but
    > here's the url:
    >
    > http://www.novell.com/documentation/...notes_sp2.html
    >
    > Ok... I know... worthless!! *I guess nobody has created anything
    > like a "release notes" for SLED SP2 yet. *I'll see about posting
    > something to the Novell forums about it.

    thaks :>

  4. Re: info about sp2

    Szymon von Ulezalka wrote:

    > thaks :>

    He is nicer then I am. I would say to ask it yourself and give the
    feedback later.

    houghi
    --
    But I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am
    free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I

  5. Re: info about sp2

    Chris Cox wrote:

    > Szymon von Ulezalka wrote:

    >> where can i find a good info about sled sp2?

    >> i've been trying to find it on novells site, but i've failed :<.

    > Strangely, I couldn't find a direct link to it either... but
    > here's the url:

    http://www.novell.com/documentation/...notes_sp2.html

    > Ok... I know... worthless!! I guess nobody has created anything
    > like a "release notes" for SLED SP2 yet. I'll see about posting
    > something to the Novell forums about it.

    What about simply downloading the Installation DVD and having a look at
    the rpm packages it comes with?

    GŁnther

+ Reply to Thread