hello - Suse

This is a discussion on hello - Suse ; We use SuSE Linux ep 10.2 Server, I need php-mssql.so or rpm files, anyone can help me? Thankyou...

  1. hello

    We use SuSE Linux ep 10.2 Server,

    I need php-mssql.so or rpm files, anyone can help me?

    Thankyou

  2. Re: hello

    http://rpm.pbone.net/

    --
    Yours Virtually, Zibi

  3. Re: hello

    Erdem wrote:

    > We use SuSE Linux ep 10.2 Server,

    I think it's openSUSE 10.2
    if not do no read further

    > I need php-mssql.so or rpm files, anyone can help me?
    >
    > Thankyou

    add this url to softwaresources in YaST
    http://download.opensuse.org/reposit.../openSUSE_10.2
    --
    EOS
    www.photo-memories.be

  4. Re: hello

    On 25 Haziran, 18:13, EOS wrote:
    > Erdem wrote:
    > > We use SuSE Linux ep 10.2 Server,

    > I think it's openSUSE 10.2
    > if not do no read further
    >

    > > I need php-mssql.so or rpm files, anyone can help me?

    > > Thankyou

    > add this url to softwaresources in YaSThttp://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/php/openSUSE_10.2
    > --
    > EOSwww.photo-memories.be
    > Running KDE 3.5.9 / openSUSE 11.0

    Yes we have SuSE Linux 10,

    I was download rpm.pbone.net php-mssql5.2.5.2 but gime me this errror

    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: mssql: Unable to initialize module
    Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0
    PHP compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=0
    These options need to match
    in Unknown on line 0

  5. Re: hello

    http://download.opensuse.org/reposit...:/civ75/SLE_10