Subject: Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG (final release 2.20)
with a MMU and CP/M 3.1

Hello CP/M and YAZE-AG friends,

What is YAZE-AG?
================
"Yet Another Z80 Emulator by AG" is an CPU-Emulator. Inside the Emulator
runs an original CP/M 3.1 (I use the BDOS3 replacement ZPM3N10 of Simeon Cran)
or the CP/M 2.2 replacement Superdos.

yaze-ag is designed to provide an exact simulation of the Z80 microprozessor
on a UNIX / Linux / FreeBSD / MacOS-X / Windows (Cygwin environment)
system. It is fast, emulates undocumented opcodes, and passes instruction
regression tests against real Z80 hardware.

NEW in yaze-ag-2.xx is the support of an emulated Memory Management Unit (MMU)
and the BIOS which supports CP/M 3.1 .

----

I release the next final release 2.20 of my Z80 Emulator after more than
two years.
The main differences to the previous version:

* support of serial lines. You can use CP/M software which
use the AUX device of CP/M 3, like kermit or rz/sz.
In the monitor you can connect "aux" to an device of
Unix/Linux/Windows.
I test the connection with a real Z280 system (CPU280 by
Reh Design) and Linux/Windows.

* fix a severe bug when connecting (Unix-/Windows-)directories
to a CP/M drive.
(It's recommended to update to the new version 2.20!)

* I change/complete the install process (make install)
and the startup shell script "yaze.sh".

* I complete the documentation

You find the new release at

--> http://yaze-ag.de/ (new)

it's a redirect to the original web page

--> http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/users/ag/yaze-ag/

ftp://ag-yaze:yaze@xylopia-upload.ma...ik.uni-ulm.de/

Windows user find the stand alone binaries on the web page.
(Please read the page for Windows to install the winbinaries
and the link "YAZE-AG.lnk"!)
You can start the Emulator by two ways.

An another way to find YAZE-AG is over google.[de|com]:

search for "Z80 emulator"
mostly it's the first or the second link in the result

The development continues ...

Best Regards
Andreas Gerlich
--