Re: Linux: 4-way multiboot system - all 3 Linux's freeze - XP is fine - Suse

This is a discussion on Re: Linux: 4-way multiboot system - all 3 Linux's freeze - XP is fine - Suse ; On Fri, 23 May 2008 08:07:28 -0400, DFS wrote: > "This strange freeze that happens is a new thing and has manifested itself > after I wiped my drive and installed a new multiboot system with Hardy Heron > the ...

  1. Re: Linux: 4-way multiboot system - all 3 Linux's freeze - XP is fine

    On Fri, 23 May 2008 08:07:28 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "This strange freeze that happens is a new thing and has manifested itself
    > after I wiped my drive and installed a new multiboot system with Hardy Heron
    > the final version of PCLinuxOs 2007 and the latest PCLinux mini 2008. All
    > the installed operating systems now has the GUI freeze problem apart from
    > the Windows Xp partition so it is unlikely to be a hardware problem."
    >
    > #113 at
    > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=12
    >
    > Linux just works!

    Consistency has always been a Linux stalwart...

    Freezing up is no exception.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Linux: 4-way multiboot system - all 3 Linux's freeze - XP is fine

    Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Fri, 23 May 2008 08:07:28 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> "This strange freeze that happens is a new thing and has manifested
    >> itself after I wiped my drive and installed a new multiboot system with
    >> Hardy Heron the final version of PCLinuxOs 2007 and the latest PCLinux
    >> mini 2008. All the installed operating systems now has the GUI freeze
    >> problem apart from the Windows Xp partition so it is unlikely to be a
    >> hardware problem."
    >>
    >> #113 at
    >> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=12
    >>
    >> Linux just works!

    > Consistency has always been a Linux stalwart...
    >
    > Freezing up is no exception.

    That's nice

+ Reply to Thread