I've installed open-xchange from the repo and it is running. However, there
is no readme or howto or any documentation that I can find. Installing
from the rpm's is different from the way you do it from the sites (open
xchange) method..

So when I go to the web interface I need a user name / password. Is there a
default after installation or do I need to run some script in a terminal to
get things configured ?? I'm hoping I can use the web interface to log in
and then configure everything. So the program is running and I can go to
the login screen in Firefox at http://localhost/ox6 . Just need a way to
configure things.

Thanks...