KDE Search not working with 10.3 - Suse

This is a discussion on KDE Search not working with 10.3 - Suse ; and using the 64 bit OS. Found out that I needed to install htdig in order to build a search index. That seemed to work OK, but now when I try to search I get nothing but htc_htsearch.pl commands and ...

  1. KDE Search not working with 10.3

    and using the 64 bit OS. Found out that I needed to install htdig in
    order to build a search index. That seemed to work OK, but now when I
    try to search I get nothing but htc_htsearch.pl commands and no search
    information.

    Suggestions?

    Thanks
    Paul

  2. Re: KDE Search not working with 10.3

    Paul Thompson wrote:

    > and using the 64 bit OS. Found out that I needed to install htdig in
    > order to build a search index. That seemed to work OK, but now when I
    > try to search I get nothing but htc_htsearch.pl commands and no search
    > information.
    >
    > Suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Paul