10.3 games repository not working? - Suse

This is a discussion on 10.3 games repository not working? - Suse ; In OpenSuSE 10.3, the "Community Repositories" module in Yast lists: openSUSE BuildService - Games (action) I had that repository activated, but began getting an error a month or more ago about a missing file (xml maybe) whenever I did an ...

  1. 10.3 games repository not working?

    In OpenSuSE 10.3, the "Community Repositories"
    module in Yast lists:

    openSUSE BuildService - Games (action)

    I had that repository activated, but began getting
    an error a month or more ago about a missing file
    (xml maybe) whenever I did an online update.
    I deactivated the repository, and now get an error
    when I try to reactivate it.

    Do others have a problem with this games repository,
    or is it just me?

  2. Re: 10.3 games repository not working?

    Mark S Bilk wrote:
    > In OpenSuSE 10.3, the "Community Repositories"
    > module in Yast lists:
    >
    > openSUSE BuildService - Games (action)
    >
    > I had that repository activated, but began getting
    > an error a month or more ago about a missing file
    > (xml maybe) whenever I did an online update.
    > I deactivated the repository, and now get an error
    > when I try to reactivate it.
    >
    > Do others have a problem with this games repository,
    > or is it just me?

    I remember reading something about a games repo moving. I think you need
    to point at the new one if you haven't already.

+ Reply to Thread