Re: defend against Operation Sudden Fall - Suse

This is a discussion on Re: defend against Operation Sudden Fall - Suse ; [Please note that I think it is spam and thus have removed all the URLs] Jezebel.Knarr@dea.gov wrote: > Don't let your personal SMS/text messages fall into > the wrong hands. Encrypt your messages with one > of these: > Only ...

  1. Re: defend against Operation Sudden Fall

    Jezebel.Knarr@dea.gov wrote:
    > Don't let your personal SMS/text messages fall into
    > the wrong hands. Encrypt your messages with one
    > of these:

    Only the first one points to sources, but those are unavailable. The
    other ones did not have anything about the security that I would be
    using. Also it depends on the phone you are using and the person on
    using it.

    > Be Safe, Be Encrypted,

    People can not bother to encrypt their email, which is much easier to
    do.

    > **** the Police!!

    Yes : http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...e68/police.jpg
    No : the real world
    Hey, but whatever floats your boat.

    houghi
    | Artist : D.C. Lewis
    | Song : Mijn Gebed
    | Album : Nederlandse Tp 100

  2. Re: defend against Operation Sudden Fall

    houghi wrote:

    > [Please note that I think it is spam and thus have removed all the
    > [URLs]
    >
    > Jezebel.Knarr@dea.gov wrote:
    >> Don't let your personal SMS/text messages fall into
    >> the wrong hands. Encrypt your messages with one
    >> of these:
    >>

    > Only the first one points to sources, but those are unavailable. The
    > other ones did not have anything about the security that I would be
    > using. Also it depends on the phone you are using and the person on
    > using it.
    >
    >> Be Safe, Be Encrypted,

    > People can not bother to encrypt their email, which is much easier to
    > do.
    >
    >> **** the Police!!

    > Yes : http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/tessie68/police.jpg
    > No : the real world
    > Hey, but whatever floats your boat.
    >
    > houghi

    I agree ! I think its spam. Since its been posted to just about every
    news group. I think it originated in Poland.
    --
    Best Regards:
    Baron.

  3. Re: defend against Operation Sudden Fall

    Baron wrote:
    > I agree ! I think its spam. Since its been posted to just about every
    > news group. I think it originated in Poland.

    I noticed that later as well. If I would have been 100% sure, I would
    not have replied. Sorry bout that.

    houghi
    | Artist : Die Toten Hosen
    | Song : Warten auf Dich