Re: Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall - Suse

This is a discussion on Re: Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall - Suse ; Sara.Chaudoin@dea.gov wrote: > Be Safe, Be Encrypted, **** the Police!! I wanna hear you say "**** the police" when someone breaks into your house and you have to call them......

  1. Re: Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall

    Sara.Chaudoin@dea.gov wrote:
    > Be Safe, Be Encrypted, **** the Police!!

    I wanna hear you say "**** the police" when someone breaks into your
    house and you have to call them...

  2. Re: Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall

    Nikos Chantziaras wrote:

    > Sara.Chaudoin@dea.gov wrote:
    >
    >> Be Safe, Be Encrypted, **** the Police!!

    > I wanna hear you say "**** the police" when someone breaks into your
    > house and you have to call them...

    Of course some of us just love a man in a uniform ... just like to see
    him shoot!

    http://www.gcfiles.com/audio/uniform.mp3

  3. Re: Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall

    Joseph Littleshoes wrote:
    > Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
    >
    >> Sara.Chaudoin@dea.gov wrote:
    >>
    >>> Be Safe, Be Encrypted, **** the Police!!

    >> I wanna hear you say "**** the police" when someone breaks into your
    >> house and you have to call them...

    > Of course some of us just love a man in a uniform ... just like to see
    > him shoot!

    Of course, some of us just prefer to see a woman in uniform :-D

    http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/122131.html

+ Reply to Thread