Chris Cox wrote:
>> If the Microsoft people were not flat out assholes, they would have IE
>> be able to run on other platforms.

> If you knew your history, then you'd know that Microsoft already
> tried this. Ported MSIE and DCOM to *ix.

And the stupid sysadmins did not want Microsoft to inject their kernels
with code they could not read. How silly of them not to understand that
that is needed to have the superior software avaiable.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interne..._compatibility

houghi
--
Personally, I think most sports fans are a little "gay". They'd
rather watch a bunch of sweaty guys jumping all over eachother,