ray wrote:
> Most likely using the defaults in frontpage.

Hehe. I remember when somebody was building a website for the company. I
added some snippets of code I made in Notepad or the like. He added it
and it turned out differently on the website.

I told him it must be fontpages faulty and he told me that was
unpossible, because he did put it in HTML mode (or whatever it was
called)

Looking at the code did not show any errors. However when uploaded from
a notepad file it worked and with frontpage it somehow did not.

Apparently the sneaky basterd (frontpage, not my cow orker) changed
something during the upload.

But it still isn't as bad as Word or Excell exported to HTML.

houghi
--
Listen do you hear them drawing near in their search for the sinners?
Feeding on the power of our fear and the evil within us.