knode - Suse

This is a discussion on knode - Suse ; Could some one help me so that i can change the default browser in knode, so that when i click on a link a different browser is called up other than konqueror. thanks for you help!....

  1. knode

    Could some one help me so that i can change the default browser in knode, so
    that when i click on a link a different browser is called up other than
    konqueror.

    thanks for you help!.

  2. Re: knode

    darklight wrote:

    > Could some one help me so that i can change the default browser in knode,
    > so that when i click on a link a different browser is called up other than
    > konqueror.
    >
    > thanks for you help!.

    settings for knode default webbrowser (also other kde apps) are in:
    Kde configuration menu - KDE components - Components chooser - Webbrowser

    http://users.telenet.be/photo-memori...ntenkiezer.png
    --
    EOS
    www.photo-memories.be

  3. Re: knode

    EOS wrote:

    > darklight wrote:
    >
    >> Could some one help me so that i can change the default browser in knode,
    >> so that when i click on a link a different browser is called up other
    >> than konqueror.
    >>
    >> thanks for you help!.

    > settings for knode default webbrowser (also other kde apps) are in:
    > Kde configuration menu - KDE components - Components chooser - Webbrowser
    >
    > http://users.telenet.be/photo-memori...ntenkiezer.png

    Thanks for that

+ Reply to Thread