hi

i need some help (i am newbie) for installing SLES 9

the installation of SLES9 with the SP3 is ok
the kernel installed is 244 I must install one security patch before
installation my application (hipath 4000 manager ,pabx management)
this security patch upgrade the kernel to 283 but afer the restart of the
serveur the system is crashed (it s seems that the raid controleur is not
seen by the system (each time i have to reinstall everything)
the controleur is an LSI MEGARAID SAS from fujitsu siemens and the server is
an RX300 S4 from fujitsu siemens

if you have any help for me

thanks

didier