    testin
    testes

  2. Re: Test

    On 2008-04-23, Skippyboy wrote:

    > Testin
    > testin
    > testes

    Just one last test. Thanks for being patient. Looks like slrn is working.

  3. Re: Test

    On 2008-04-23, Skippyboy wrote:
    > On 2008-04-23, Skippyboy wrote:
    >>
    >> Testin
    >> testin
    >> testes

    > Just one last test. Thanks for being patient. Looks like slrn is working.

    You did something very wrong.
    You sent your tests to this group although there test groups for
    this kind of tests.

    I would reciprocally require you to provide us with the
    following information:

    What was the problem?
    How did you solve it?

    May this be your cruel and excessive punishment

    Vahis
    --
    Training new things here:
    http://waxborg.servepics.com

  4. Re: Test

    On 2008-04-23, Vahis wrote:
    > On 2008-04-23, Skippyboy wrote:
    >> On 2008-04-23, Skippyboy wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Testin
    >>> testin
    >>> testes

    >> Just one last test. Thanks for being patient. Looks like slrn is working.

    > You did something very wrong.
    > You sent your tests to this group although there test groups for
    > this kind of tests.
    >
    > I would reciprocally require you to provide us with the
    > following information:
    >
    > What was the problem?
    > How did you solve it?
    >
    > May this be your cruel and excessive punishment
    >

    > Vahis

    Sorry - I did notice the test groups after polluting this one.
    I also tried to cancel my previous TESTing posts.

    It seems that it wasn't so much of a problem that I had, as much as it was an ACL (Access Control List)
    issue on rootshell.be

    The admin there promptly and efficiently fixed the issue.
    I apologize for polluting the group, and I hope I don't get added to too many killfile filters for it.

  5. Re: Test

    On 2008-04-23, Skippyboy wrote:
    > On 2008-04-23, Vahis wrote:

    >>> Just one last test. Thanks for being patient. Looks like slrn is working.

    >> You did something very wrong.
    >> You sent your tests to this group although there test groups for
    >> this kind of tests.
    >>
    >> I would reciprocally require you to provide us with the
    >> following information:
    >>
    >> What was the problem?
    >> How did you solve it?
    >>
    >> May this be your cruel and excessive punishment
    >>

    >> Vahis

    > Sorry - I did notice the test groups after polluting this one.
    > I also tried to cancel my previous TESTing posts.

    That would be ESC Ctrl-S

    > It seems that it wasn't so much of a problem that I had, as much as it was an ACL (Access Control List)
    > issue on rootshell.be
    >
    > The admin there promptly and efficiently fixed the issue.
    > I apologize for polluting the group, and I hope I don't get added to too many killfile filters for it.

    Now we'll never know that for sure, do we?

    I can still see you though

    Vahis
    --
    Training new things here:
    http://waxborg.servepics.com
    "The only thing more expensive than training is the lack of it"
    Henry Ford

  6. Re: Test

    On Wed, 23 Apr 2008, Skippyboy wrote:-

    >Sorry - I did notice the test groups after polluting this one.
    >I also tried to cancel my previous TESTing posts.

    You've about as much chance of that working, as a snowball has of making
    it to the suns core and back without melting. Cancels have been turned
    off on (almost?) all the news server due to serious amounts of abuse,
    and due to the speed of propagation would have little chance of stopping
    a post from propagating even if sent out within a couple of seconds to a
    server that still accepted them.

    Regards,
    David Bolt

    SUSE 10.1 32bit | openSUSE 10.2 32bit | openSUSE 10.3 32bit | openSUSE 11.0a1