Re: Suse: a week of hard work to get it installed/configured - Suse

This is a discussion on Re: Suse: a week of hard work to get it installed/configured - Suse ; On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 00:47:31 -0400, DFS wrote: > "My new Toshiba A200 (PSAF1A) works beautifully after a week of hard work > getting opensuse 10.3 to work." > > http://forums.suselinuxsupport.de/in...howtopic=63815 > > > > 5-7 days?! What a ...

  1. Re: Suse: a week of hard work to get it installed/configured

    On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 00:47:31 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "My new Toshiba A200 (PSAF1A) works beautifully after a week of hard work
    > getting opensuse 10.3 to work."
    >
    > http://forums.suselinuxsupport.de/in...howtopic=63815
    >

    > 5-7 days?! What a joke. And the lusers in cola spew "Linux takes 20
    > minutes to install and everything just works!"

    Comp.os.linux.advocacy is a cesspool filled with the biggest Linux losers
    on the planet.

    They think that by lying for Linux that they are advocating Linux.
    They are not.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Suse: a week of hard work to get it installed/configured

    the linux vato loco wrote:

    [all kinds of stuff]

    Cheech? Hey, is that you, man?

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Word 6.66: Word Processor of the Beast

    Good to the last supper

  3. Re: Suse: a week of hard work to get it installed/configured

    the linux vato loco wrote:

    > additionally I have a degree in
    > criminal justice, contracted for blackwater usa,

    I wouldn't be bragging about working for a criminal, piece of ****
    corporation like Blackwater.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  4. Re: Suse: a week of hard work to get it installed/configured

    the linux vato loco wrote:

    >have a good one, better think twice what the **** you say because not
    >every linux user is a loser and, nor a pimpilly person.

    "Moshe" (flatfish) is an obviously emotionally-disturbed individual,
    and enjoys being an irritant. My advice is to not give him the
    satisfaction - simply place it in your kill-file were it belongs.
    (Then do it again when he inevitably nym-shifts.)

  5. Re: Suse: a week of hard work to get it installed/configured

    Quoting chrisv who, on Wed, 23 Apr 2008 07:34:53 -0500, posted:

    > the linux vato loco wrote:
    >
    >>have a good one, better think twice what the **** you say because not
    >>every linux user is a loser and, nor a pimpilly person.

    > "Moshe" (flatfish) is an obviously emotionally-disturbed individual, and
    > enjoys being an irritant. My advice is to not give him the satisfaction -
    > simply place it in your kill-file were it belongs. (Then do it again when
    > he inevitably nym-shifts.)

    AFAIC he can nyshift all he likes, I still wouldn't see the troll. :-)
    (Now cue Quack whining about killfiles)

    --
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed