off topic but good point about Revels - Suse

This is a discussion on off topic but good point about Revels - Suse ; Here's something for you to think about and advise please. Why do they feel the need to put maltesers in a bag of revels? I always get disappointed when I get the malteser. You may think the answer is easy ...

  1. off topic but good point about Revels

    Here's something for you to think about and advise please. Why do
    they feel the need to put maltesers in a bag of revels? I always get
    disappointed when I get the malteser. You may think the answer is
    easy the malteser is usually the big one but that isn't true,
    sometimes you cast aside what you think is a malteser only to find
    yourself wondering whether it was an oversized smashing orangey one.
    If I want maltesers I'll buy them, and I dont.

    has anyone got any ideas about this?

    ta.

  2. Re: off topic but good point about Revels

    Filianx wrote:

    And then people wonder why I a) detest Google and b) thing thet 'off
    topic' in a subject is amoronic idea, because somebody will abuse it and
    if it is off topic, you should not have send it in the first place.

    houghi
    | Artist : Zangeres Zonder Naam
    | Song : Mexico
    | Album : Nederlandse Tp 100