Re: Does the CIA control the internet? - Suse

This is a discussion on Re: Does the CIA control the internet? - Suse ; Lookout > Hillary Clinton controls the Internet What WILL you do when a purple-faced-raging Bill with TOO MUCH TIME on his hands in the White House decides to run CTHILLARY's secret police to agressively promote her agenda by sending Jack ...

  1. Re: Does the CIA control the internet?

    Lookout
    > Hillary Clinton controls the Internet

    What WILL you do when a purple-faced-raging Bill
    with TOO MUCH TIME on his hands in the White House
    decides to run CTHILLARY's secret police to agressively
    promote her agenda by sending Jack Bauer to your house to
    take things from you in the name of the Common Good?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ6R6bhePQQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvoFmvcV1ug

    CTHILLARY.
    Pro-invasion, Pro-Torture, Pro-Domestic Spying.
    She has SUCH sights to show you. Taste the psychodrama. Touch Evil!

  2. Re: Does the CIA control the internet?

    On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 14:52:31 -0800, "Proconsul"
    wrote:

    >Paranoia is where you find it - nowadays, it's more pandemic than AIDS......
    >
    >The notion that "powerful people" want to "control distribution of
    >information" is arrant nonsense.....

    It's not the "powerful" people that want to control the Internet, it's
    the hackers and their desire for control and access to resources for
    themselves.

  3. Re: Does the CIA control the internet?

    On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:37:06 -0700, Leet Hacker
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 14:52:31 -0800, "Proconsul"
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Paranoia is where you find it - nowadays, it's more pandemic than AIDS......
    >>
    >>The notion that "powerful people" want to "control distribution of
    >>information" is arrant nonsense.....

    >It's not the "powerful" people that want to control the Internet, it's
    >the hackers and their desire for control and access to resources for
    >themselves.

    Hillary Clinton controls the Internet

  4. Re: Does the CIA control the internet?

    "Lookout" wrote in a message

    > Hillary Clinton controls the Internet

    I invented pants.

  5. Re: Does the CIA control the internet?

    In article <4807a52d$0$19323$7836cce5@newsrazor.net>
    MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE wrote:

    > Lookout
    > > Hillary Clinton controls the Internet

    > What WILL you do

    Flush!

  6. Re: Does the CIA control the internet?

    Lookout
    >>What WILL you do when a purple-faced-raging Bill
    >>with TOO MUCH TIME on his hands in the White House
    >>decides to run CTHILLARY's secret police to agressively
    >>promote her agenda by sending Jack Bauer to your house to
    >>take things from you in the name of the Common Good?
    >>
    >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ6R6bhePQQ
    >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvoFmvcV1ug
    >>

    >>CTHILLARY.
    >>Pro-invasion, Pro-Torture, Pro-Domestic Spying.
    >>She has SUCH sights to show you. Taste the psychodrama. Touch Evil!

    > Jack who?
    > I guess I missed the story on him on Faux News

    LIBs will vote for CTHILLARY
    watching FOXnews liking BOTH.
    http://data.tumblr.com/BfKbAKBGR3zxx3k98SrPdNew_400.jpg

  7. Re: Does the CIA control the internet?

    On 17 Apr 2008 19:29:49 GMT, MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE
    wrote:

    >Lookout
    >> Hillary Clinton controls the Internet

    >What WILL you do when a purple-faced-raging Bill
    >with TOO MUCH TIME on his hands in the White House
    >decides to run CTHILLARY's secret police to agressively
    >promote her agenda by sending Jack Bauer to your house to
    >take things from you in the name of the Common Good?
    >
    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ6R6bhePQQ
    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvoFmvcV1ug
    >

    >CTHILLARY.
    >Pro-invasion, Pro-Torture, Pro-Domestic Spying.
    >She has SUCH sights to show you. Taste the psychodrama. Touch Evil!

    Jack who?
    I guess I missed the story on him on Faux News

  8. Re: Does the CIA control the internet?

    On 18 Apr 2008 16:26:53 GMT, MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE
    wrote:

    >Lookout
    >>>What WILL you do when a purple-faced-raging Bill
    >>>with TOO MUCH TIME on his hands in the White House
    >>>decides to run CTHILLARY's secret police to agressively
    >>>promote her agenda by sending Jack Bauer to your house to
    >>>take things from you in the name of the Common Good?
    >>>
    >>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ6R6bhePQQ
    >>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvoFmvcV1ug
    >>>

    >>>CTHILLARY.
    >>>Pro-invasion, Pro-Torture, Pro-Domestic Spying.
    >>>She has SUCH sights to show you. Taste the psychodrama. Touch Evil!

    >> Jack who?
    >> I guess I missed the story on him on Faux News

    >LIBs will vote for CTHILLARY
    > watching FOXnews liking BOTH.
    >http://data.tumblr.com/BfKbAKBGR3zxx3k98SrPdNew_400.jpg

    And another dumbass in the filter.

  9. Re: Does the CIA control the internet?

    Lookout wrote:
    > On 18 Apr 2008 16:26:53 GMT, MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Lookout

    >>> Jack who?
    >>> I guess I missed the story on him on Faux News

    >> LIBs will vote for CTHILLARY
    >> watching FOXnews liking BOTH.
    >> http://data.tumblr.com/BfKbAKBGR3zxx3k98SrPdNew_400.jpg

    > And another dumbass in the filter.

    Agreed. *plonk*

  10. Re: Does the CIA control the internet?

    LIBs talk big, but when it comes down to it, all they can do is run away.

    LIB's plead for a Morality which holds COMPROMISE as it's standard of
    Value, making it possible to judge Virtue on the basis of the number of
    Values which one is willing to Betray.

    Why settle for the Lesser Evil?
    HELLWORLD stands for CTHILLARY.

  11. Re: Does the CIA control the internet?

    In article <480953f0$0$14170$7836cce5@newsrazor.net>
    MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE wrote:

    > LIBs

    Plonk!

  12. Re: Does the CIA control the internet?

    MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE wrote:
    > Lookout
    >>> What WILL you do when a purple-faced-raging Bill
    >>> with TOO MUCH TIME on his hands in the White House
    >>> decides to run CTHILLARY's secret police to agressively
    >>> promote her agenda by sending Jack Bauer to your house to
    >>> take things from you in the name of the Common Good?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ6R6bhePQQ
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvoFmvcV1ug
    >>>

    >>> CTHILLARY.
    >>> Pro-invasion, Pro-Torture, Pro-Domestic Spying.
    >>> She has SUCH sights to show you. Taste the psychodrama. Touch Evil!

    >> Jack who?
    >> I guess I missed the story on him on Faux News

    > LIBs will vote for CTHILLARY
    > watching FOXnews liking BOTH.
    > http://data.tumblr.com/BfKbAKBGR3zxx3k98SrPdNew_400.jpg

    The CIA may not control the internet, they just want you to think that
    they think they might want to.

  13. Re: Does the CIA control the internet?

    On Apr 18, 1:47 pm, Lookout wrote:

    > Hillary Clinton controls the Internet

    She can't even control Bills trouser snake

  14. Re: Does the CIA control the internet?

    MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE wrote:
    > Lookout
    >> Hillary Clinton controls the Internet

    > What WILL you do when a purple-faced-raging Bill
    > with TOO MUCH TIME on his hands in the White House
    > decides to run CTHILLARY's secret police to agressively
    > promote her agenda by sending Jack Bauer to your house to
    > take things from you in the name of the Common Good?
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ6R6bhePQQ
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvoFmvcV1ug
    >

    > CTHILLARY.
    > Pro-invasion, Pro-Torture, Pro-Domestic Spying.
    > She has SUCH sights to show you. Taste the psychodrama. Touch Evil!

    Like this?
    http://www.dhsnnw.org/hnap.html

    http://www.dhsnnw.org/HNAPDocs/NNW-H...%20Traffic.pdf

    talk about scary Orwellian crap!!

    --
    "Fair use is not merely a nice concept--it is a federal law based on
    free speech rights under the First Amendment and is a cornerstone of the

    DRM and unintended consequences:
    http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/se...35&tag=nl.e101

  15. Re: Does the CIA control the internet?

    The poster formerly known as 'The Poster Formerly Known as Nina DiBoy'
    > MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE wrote:
    >> Lookout
    >>> Hillary Clinton controls the Internet

    >> What WILL you do when a purple-faced-raging Bill
    >> with TOO MUCH TIME on his hands in the White House
    >> decides to run CTHILLARY's secret police to agressively
    >> promote her agenda by sending Jack Bauer to your house to
    >> take things from you in the name of the Common Good?
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ6R6bhePQQ
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvoFmvcV1ug
    >>
    >> CTHILLARY.
    >> Pro-invasion, Pro-Torture, Pro-Domestic Spying.
    >> She has SUCH sights to show you. Taste the psychodrama. Touch Evil!

    > Like this?
    > http://www.dhsnnw.org/hnap.html
    >
    > http://www.dhsnnw.org/HNAPDocs/NNW-H...Wireless%20Tra
    > ffic.pdf
    >
    > talk about scary Orwellian crap!!

    CTHILLARY will become, quite literally,
    President Evil, and here is how it will happen.

    http://www.wired.com/science/discove...2/ted_zimbardo
    How Good People Turn EVIL.

    CTHILLARY's minions will proudly do unto their own
    PRECISELY what they forbid us to do to our Adversaries.

    CTHILLARY's virus of the mind would be much more virulent
    and just as unstoppable as the pandemic of any cheap zombie flick...

    The difference being,
    this time it would be real,
    this time it would be you that
    would have 'things' taken from you
    in the name of the Common Good.
    First they would take your Virtue, and then your very Life.

    Why settle for the Lesser Evil?
    HELLWORLD stands for CTHILLARY.
    She has SUCH sights to show you.

    "We'll actually have to work very hard to kill
    as many people in the 21st century.
    What's the difference?
    This time, you think the victim could be you,"
    Bill Clinton'07

+ Reply to Thread