usb wireless - Suse

This is a discussion on usb wireless - Suse ; greetings i have a question about one wireless usb adapter. USB wireless TP-LINK TL-WN620G http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/12...eless_USB.aspx this one mentioned above. Could someone tell me will it work under openSuSe 10.3 or 11.0 (when it comes out)? Thanks in advance. Bruno...

  1. usb wireless

    greetings
    i have a question about one wireless usb adapter.
    USB wireless TP-LINK TL-WN620G
    http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/12...eless_USB.aspx
    this one mentioned above.
    Could someone tell me will it work under openSuSe 10.3 or 11.0 (when it
    comes out)?
    Thanks in advance.

    Bruno

  2. Re: usb wireless

    Casperius wrote:

    > i have a question about one wireless usb adapter.
    > USB wireless TP-LINK TL-WN620G

    http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/12...eless_USB.aspx
    > this one mentioned above.
    > Could someone tell me will it work under openSuSe 10.3 or 11.0 (when it
    > comes out)?
    > Thanks in advance.

    nope the usb doesn't work (i think)
    the cardbus http://www.tp-link.com/products/product_des.asp?id=4
    should work with madwiffi

    source url ;-)
    http://linux-wless.passys.nl/query_alles.php?
    --
    EOS
    www.photo-memories.be

  3. Re: usb wireless

    thanks, I'll try it anyway, if not, I'll sell it, I'll get it almost for
    free

+ Reply to Thread