Evolution: no connection to exchange-server after upgrade from 2.10to 2.12 - Suse

This is a discussion on Evolution: no connection to exchange-server after upgrade from 2.10to 2.12 - Suse ; Hello, i have just upgraded my evolution on SuSE 10.1 using GNOME-repository http://download.opensuse.org/reposit...USE_Linux_10.1 with YaST / System Update Now it is not possible to connect to our exchange server. "username/password wrong" Whats going wrong ? 2.10 worked fine for me. ...

  1. Evolution: no connection to exchange-server after upgrade from 2.10to 2.12

    Hello,
    i have just upgraded my evolution on SuSE 10.1 using GNOME-repository
    http://download.opensuse.org/reposit...USE_Linux_10.1

    with YaST / System Update

    Now it is not possible to connect to our exchange server.

    "username/password wrong"

    Whats going wrong ?

    2.10 worked fine for me. How can i get it back, if this problem cannot
    be solved ?

    Please help.

    Klaus

  2. Re: Evolution: no connection to exchange-server after upgrade from2.10 to 2.12

    Klaus.Hachmeister@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    > i have just upgraded my evolution on SuSE 10.1 using GNOME-repository
    > http://download.opensuse.org/reposit...USE_Linux_10.1
    >
    > with YaST / System Update
    >
    > Now it is not possible to connect to our exchange server.
    >
    > "username/password wrong"
    >
    > Whats going wrong ?
    >
    > 2.10 worked fine for me. How can i get it back, if this problem cannot
    > be solved ?

    No help here, but I do know that my evolution in openSUSE 10.2 works
    and no matter what version I try in openSUSE 10.3, doesn't work.

    Would be really nice if the "open" (and I use the term lightly)
    connector piece were a standalone proxy like mechanism so that
    Evolution could be removed from the equation.

  3. Re: Evolution: no connection to exchange-server after upgrade from2.10 to 2.12

    Klaus.Hachmeister@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    > i have just upgraded my evolution on SuSE 10.1 using GNOME-repository
    > http://download.opensuse.org/reposit...USE_Linux_10.1
    >
    > with YaST / System Update
    >
    > Now it is not possible to connect to our exchange server.
    >
    > "username/password wrong"

    Same problem here on openSUSE 10.3 with most recent evolution and
    evolution-exchange. I had not used any prior version for a long time, so
    do not know when it may have stopped working correctly.

  4. Re: Evolution: no connection to exchange-server after upgrade from2.10 to 2.12

    On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:00:50 -0400 Gary Gapinski
    wrote:

    > Same problem here on openSUSE 10.3 with most recent evolution and
    > evolution-exchange. I had not used any prior version for a long time,
    > so do not know when it may have stopped working correctly.

    I am running Evolution 2.12 in Suse 10.3 (or at least trying to run
    it), crashes when calendar is opened, and refuses to accept log in
    passwords.

    Any clues out there?

  5. Re: Evolution: no connection to exchange-server after upgrade from2.10 to 2.12

    On 19 Apr., 13:05, John Phillips wrote:

    > Any clues out there?

    Delete SuSE, install ubuntu.
    It works for me.