Best for SuSE 10.2 - Suse

This is a discussion on Best for SuSE 10.2 - Suse ; What's the best package for using ACT! (windows only programs) in SuSE 10.2, so I can get rid of my Win2K laptop? VMware, Crossover, etc, etc ?? Thanks, Bruce...

  1. Best for SuSE 10.2

    What's the best package for using ACT! (windows only programs) in SuSE 10.2,
    so I can get rid of my Win2K laptop? VMware, Crossover, etc, etc ??
    Thanks, Bruce

  2. Re: Best for SuSE 10.2

    On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 16:43:17 -0500, Bruce wrote:

    > What's the best package for using ACT! (windows only programs) in SuSE
    > 10.2, so I can get rid of my Win2K laptop? VMware, Crossover, etc, etc
    > ?? Thanks, Bruce

    I've had good results with VirtualBox.

+ Reply to Thread