Inkscape 0.46 - Suse

This is a discussion on Inkscape 0.46 - Suse ; Hi there, anyone here who knows if Inkscape 0.46 will get into the official package repositories and when? How can I stimulate the packagers? :-) -- Cheerz Lars...

  1. Inkscape 0.46

    --
    Cheerz Lars

  2. Re: Inkscape 0.46

    Lars Behrens wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > anyone here who knows if Inkscape 0.46 will get into the official package
    > repositories and when?
    >
    > How can I stimulate the packagers? :-)

    Add this to your repo list:

    http://download.opensuse.org/reposit.../openSUSE_10.3

  3. Re: Inkscape 0.46

    Michael Soibelman wrote:

    >> anyone here who knows if Inkscape 0.46 will get into the official package

    ^^^^^^^^

    > Add this to your repo list:
    >
    > http://download.opensuse.org/reposit.../openSUSE_10.3

    Thx, but I don't want to install unofficial stuff on my bunch of company
    clients.

    --
    Cheerz Lars

+ Reply to Thread