Pan (0.132 on 10.3) has slowed to a crawl: where I used to get 350 KiB/s
on my (so called) 8 meg connection, its gradually slowed over the last
few days to less than 10 KiB/s (this being with nzb files and bin
groups). I'm using two different usenet servers, neither is profiled, and
they are both sharing as they used to - just much slower. I've tried
deleting the .pan directory and recreating but its made no difference. It
*may* have coincided with the last bunch of updates, or it may have
started when I installed a load of KDE4 stuff to mess around with. I am
lost:
Any ideas??