On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 00:44 +0100, David Bolt wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Chris Cox wrote:-
>

> >??? What on earth are you talking about?
> >
> >11.0 is simply the next release in the openSUSE line.

> Would you like a pair of pliers to help remove that hook?
>

> Regards,
> David Bolt

Well... I know it's popular to never respond to anyone
on this group because we assume that ALL are trolling... but
one post should be ok.. yes... or should we just shoot them
all?... newsgroup might not be too valuable if we choose
the latter.

(and yes... you're assessment is probably right, but you
shouldn't assume)