Konqueror '>>' button at start - Suse

This is a discussion on Konqueror '>>' button at start - Suse ; When I start Konqueror in web browser mode I'd like the '>>' button at the top right (bookmark toolbar) to show. As it is now I have to resize konqueror to get it to show. How do I get the ...

  1. Konqueror '>>' button at start

    When I start Konqueror in web browser mode I'd like the '>>' button at the
    top right (bookmark toolbar) to show. As it is now I have to resize
    konqueror to get it to show. How do I get the arrows to show by default ?

  2. Re: Konqueror '>>' button at start

    Michael Soibelman wrote:
    > When I start Konqueror in web browser mode I'd like the '>>' button at the
    > top right (bookmark toolbar) to show.

    It just means you haven't cluttered up your bookmark toolbar enough.
    Try harder.

    Luca
    --
    "There are two things in the world
    you never wanna let people see

  3. Re: Konqueror '>>' button at start

    Michael Soibelman schreef:

    > When I start Konqueror in web browser mode I'd like the '>>' button at the
    > top right (bookmark toolbar) to show. As it is now I have to resize
    > konqueror to get it to show. How do I get the arrows to show by default ?

    You can save the window size in kde for every program.
    Right click on the window bar and select (translated from dutch) advanced >
    special window settings and there "size" and select from the drop down menu
    to remember the setting, click OK.
    --
    Chris Maaskant

+ Reply to Thread