Supercomputers and SUSE - Suse

This is a discussion on Supercomputers and SUSE - Suse ; Because of an article on /., I looked again at the top500.org list for November 2007 and when looking at http://www.top500.org/stats/list/30/os which is the list for the OS, I saw 381 Linux. However I also say next to that 60 ...

  1. Supercomputers and SUSE

    Because of an article on /., I looked again at the top500.org list for
    November 2007 and when looking at http://www.top500.org/stats/list/30/os
    which is the list for the OS, I saw 381 Linux. However I also say next
    to that 60 SUSE systems. Not bad I would say when you compare it to the
    13 RedHat systems that are mentioned.

    houghi
    --
    Microsoft says, "Where do you want to go today?"
    Apple says, "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"

  2. Re: Supercomputers and SUSE

    houghi wrote:
    > Because of an article on /., I looked again at the top500.org list for
    > November 2007 and when looking at http://www.top500.org/stats/list/30/os
    > which is the list for the OS, I saw 381 Linux. However I also say next
    > to that 60 SUSE systems. Not bad I would say when you compare it to the
    > 13 RedHat systems that are mentioned.

    Red Hat is overrated anyway

+ Reply to Thread