failure of "online update configuration" in yast2 (suse x86 10.3) - Suse

This is a discussion on failure of "online update configuration" in yast2 (suse x86 10.3) - Suse ; I am trying to install this product because it is a quality product but I am stifled by "error, no update server could be added to your configuration. Please help me. I have Comcast broadband. -- Posted via a free ...

  1. failure of "online update configuration" in yast2 (suse x86 10.3)

    I am trying to install this product because it is a quality product but I
    am stifled by "error, no update server could be added to your
    configuration.

    Please help me. I have Comcast broadband.

  2. Re: failure of "online update configuration" in yast2 (suse x86 10.3)

    c d stravers wrote:

    > I am trying to install this product because it is a quality product but I
    > am stifled by "error, no update server could be added to your
    > configuration.
    >
    > Please help me. I have Comcast broadband.

    I'm doing the same. I think the update server is flaky right now. On my
    other machines, I get the same error. If you use Firefox or Konqueror to go
    to the URL it says, you will probably see that its a hit'n miss as to
    whether the site will show up or not.

    I suspect it will be back up tomorrow.

    --
    Chris