fish:// crapping out - Suse

This is a discussion on fish:// crapping out - Suse ; anyone have as much trouble as I do using fish:// with konqueror? dragging folders to or from remote machines almost always fails to work properly. nested files get left out....

  1. fish:// crapping out

    anyone have as much trouble as I do using fish:// with konqueror?
    dragging folders to or from remote machines almost always fails to work
    properly. nested files get left out.

  2. Re: fish:// crapping out

    On 19 Mar, 01:24, shimp wrote:
    > anyone have as much trouble as I do using fish:// with konqueror?
    > dragging folders to or from remote machines almost always fails to work
    > properly. nested files get left out.

    No. It might be helpful if you said what version of SuSE/KDE/ioslaves
    you are using.

    C.

  3. Re: fish:// crapping out

    C. (http://symcbean.blogspot.com/) wrote:
    > On 19 Mar, 01:24, shimp wrote:
    >> anyone have as much trouble as I do using fish:// with konqueror?
    >> dragging folders to or from remote machines almost always fails to work
    >> properly. nested files get left out.

    > No. It might be helpful if you said what version of SuSE/KDE/ioslaves
    > you are using.
    >
    > C.

    10.3 64bit / 3.5.7 / not sure which package contains the fish ioslave..?

    Weird. I just tried sftp://, and that so far works fine. Guess I will
    stick with that.

+ Reply to Thread