Time out with kinternet - Suse

This is a discussion on Time out with kinternet - Suse ; I am new to suse 10.3 and i have a bit of a problem in that i want to increase the idle time with kinternet not to hang up after 300 seconds. i would like it if someone could point ...

  1. Time out with kinternet

    I am new to suse 10.3 and i have a bit of a problem in that i want to
    increase the idle time with kinternet not to hang up after 300
    seconds. i would like it if someone could point me in the right
    direction
    I will be grateful for any help

    nljjster

  2. Re: Time out with kinternet

    On Mar 17, 4:24 pm, Flame broiled starfish
    wrote:
    > nljjster wrote:
    > > I am new to suse 10.3 and i have a bit of a problem in that i want to
    > > increase the idle time with kinternet not to hang up after 300
    > > seconds. i would like it if someone could point me in the right
    > > direction
    > > I will be grateful for any help

    > Right-click on the kinternet plug on the tray, go to 'settings', then
    > to 'configure with yast2'. Find where you set the part that says '300' and set
    > it to '0' (that's a zero).
    >
    > --
    > "Drinking beer and smoking dope together, is like pissing against the wind."
    >
    > Freewheelin' Franklin

    thanks for that it worked a treat

+ Reply to Thread