Suse 10.3 Kaffeine crash - Suse

This is a discussion on Suse 10.3 Kaffeine crash - Suse ; Hi After a power cut & re-boot, Kaffeine crashes on startup running either as user or as root with the following message "DCOP aborting (delayed) call from 'anonymous-6051' to 'kaffeine'" All other apps seem to be running OK. Anyone seen ...

  1. Suse 10.3 Kaffeine crash

    Hi

    After a power cut & re-boot, Kaffeine crashes on startup running
    either as user or as root with the following message "DCOP aborting
    (delayed) call from 'anonymous-6051' to 'kaffeine'"

    All other apps seem to be running OK. Anyone seen this before?

    Regards

  2. Re: Suse 10.3 Kaffeine crash

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 02:43:28 -0700, Roger wrote:

    > After a power cut & re-boot, Kaffeine crashes on startup running either
    > as user or as root with the following message "DCOP aborting (delayed)
    > call from 'anonymous-6051' to 'kaffeine'"
    >
    > All other apps seem to be running OK. Anyone seen this before?

    I haven't seen it, but is there a stale lock file under /var/lock
    somewhere?

+ Reply to Thread