Re: Mark Kent..The Linux HYPOCRITE EXPOSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Suse

This is a discussion on Re: Mark Kent..The Linux HYPOCRITE EXPOSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Suse ; On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:16:59 +0100, Hadron wrote: > Tim Smith writes: > >> In article , >> Mark Kent wrote: >>> Interesting - things must be getting very bad at Microsoft for these >>> kinds of attacks to ...

  1. Re: Mark Kent..The Linux HYPOCRITE EXPOSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:16:59 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Tim Smith writes:
    >
    >> In article <69vna5-4re.ln1@ellandroad.demon.co.uk>,
    >> Mark Kent wrote:
    >>> Interesting - things must be getting very bad at Microsoft for these
    >>> kinds of attacks to be coming up.

    >> The same kind of attacks you make on others?

    >>> Naturally, my opinions here are my own, I do not speak for my employer.

    >> You employer is a partner of Microsoft. They even use the term
    >> "partner":
    >>
    >> With our growing capability with Microsoft as a partner, BTs
    >> Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) Professional Services
    >> support BT Managed Microsoft UCC Applications. This enables BT to
    >> offer a comprehensive UCC solution.
    >>
    >> <http://www.btglobalservices.com/busi...s/unified_comm
    >> unications_collaboration/microsoft.html>
    >>
    >> You refuse to believe that anyone else whose employer has any connection
    >> to Microsoft can be here in their personal capacity. Why should we
    >> believe that of you?

    > Well just look at how he tried to discredit and insult Jesper.
    >
    > Mark Kent appears to be another 2 faced liar and hypocrite. He has most
    > definitely insulted and ridiculed anyone else with Microsoft ties.
    >
    > But then he has such a high opinion of himself that I suspect he thinks
    > he is above the "standards" he sets for everyone else.
    >
    > "No such thing as intellectual property"
    >
    > What phony and fraud!

    Isn't it hysterical that the very phrase he uses here in COLA, like a rabid
    loony toon, is exactly what he selling as an advantage of the company he
    works for.

    IOW in COLA he claims there is no such thing as Intellectual Property and
    he is rabidly against it.
    But on his company's website he says this:

    http://www.jnetx.com/index.php?id=products

    "At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
    customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our services,
    allowing us to evolve the services as and when required."

    Mark Kent
    Head of Technology Strategy

    https://solutionfinder.microsoft.com...10ba73b82dbdb4

    http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...dbox_Demo.pptx

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Mark Kent..The Linux HYPOCRITE EXPOSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    < snip typical flatfish garbage >

    And you crossposted your ****e to alt.os.linux.suse exactly why?
    --
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, For thou art crunchy, and good
    with ketchup!

+ Reply to Thread