Suse 10,3 on Asus V1S laptop - Suse

This is a discussion on Suse 10,3 on Asus V1S laptop - Suse ; Hi... I just got my new Asus V1S laptop and installed Suse 10,3 on it. Everything worked as a dream exept for the fingerprint reader. Do anyone know if it is any solution for the fingerprint reader? AH...

  1. Suse 10,3 on Asus V1S laptop

    Hi...

    I just got my new Asus V1S laptop and installed Suse 10,3 on it.
    Everything worked as a dream exept for the fingerprint reader.
    Do anyone know if it is any solution for the fingerprint reader?

    AH

  2. Re: Suse 10,3 on Asus V1S laptop

    On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 22:56 +0100, Arne B. Henriksen wrote:
    > Hi...
    >
    > I just got my new Asus V1S laptop and installed Suse 10,3 on it.
    > Everything worked as a dream exept for the fingerprint reader.
    > Do anyone know if it is any solution for the fingerprint reader?
    >
    > AH

    Fingerprint reader works on a Dell D630 (fyi). Have to use
    gdm... to use it graphically. Setup the fingerprint profile in yast.

  3. Re: Suse 10,3 on Asus V1S laptop

    Arne B. Henriksen wrote:

    > Everything worked as a dream exept for the fingerprint reader.

    The same problem. Embedded internet camera dont worked too.

    > Do anyone know if it is any solution for the fingerprint reader?

    No.

    --
    Привет. Иаков

+ Reply to Thread