Re: Fosdem 2008 - Suse

This is a discussion on Re: Fosdem 2008 - Suse ; houghi wrote: > This weekend it is FOSDEM 2008 in Brussels. Anybody else going? > http://fosdem.org/2008/ > > houghi Brussels? Is that where the sprouts come from? ;-) Godzilla...

  1. Re: Fosdem 2008

    houghi wrote:

    > This weekend it is FOSDEM 2008 in Brussels. Anybody else going?
    > http://fosdem.org/2008/
    >
    > houghi

    Brussels? Is that where the sprouts come from? ;-)

    Godzilla

  2. Re: Fosdem 2008

    Godzilla wrote:

    > houghi wrote:
    >
    >> This weekend it is FOSDEM 2008 in Brussels. Anybody else going?
    >> http://fosdem.org/2008/
    >>
    >> houghi

    > Brussels? Is that where the sprouts come from? ;-)

    Yes. So nobody else is going from AOLS?

    houghi
    --
    Let's not be too tough on our own ignorance. It's the thing that makes
    America great. If America weren't incomparably ignorant, how could we

+ Reply to Thread