Changing PS/2 mouse rate - Suse

This is a discussion on Changing PS/2 mouse rate - Suse ; Does someone know how to change the baud rate of the PS/2 mouse port to 200? This is somewhat related to the "mouse speed this decade thread". I figured that under Windows XP, I have the baud rate set to ...

  1. Changing PS/2 mouse rate

    Does someone know how to change the baud rate of the PS/2 mouse port to
    200? This is somewhat related to the "mouse speed this decade thread".
    I figured that under Windows XP, I have the baud rate set to 200, not
    100 (which is the hardware default) and it makes things a bit "smoother".

  2. Re: Changing PS/2 mouse rate

    Nikos Chantziaras wrote:

    > Does someone know how to change the baud rate of the PS/2 mouse port to
    > 200? This is somewhat related to the "mouse speed this decade thread".
    > I figured that under Windows XP, I have the baud rate set to 200, not
    > 100 (which is the hardware default) and it makes things a bit "smoother".

    There are a bunch of settings under Personal Settings (Configure
    Desktop) --> Peripherals --> Mouse particular under the two tabs on the
    right hand side.

    While there doesn't seem to be anything called baud rate, perhaps one of
    those settings evaluates to the same thing.

    --
    Later,
    Darrell Stec darstec@neo.rr.com

    Webpage Sorcery