Codex - Suse

This is a discussion on Codex - Suse ; Does Suse come with the codex for viewing mpeg, wmv, avi etc?...

  1. Codex

    Does Suse come with the codex for viewing mpeg,
    wmv, avi etc?

  2. Re: Codex

    Paul E. Lehmann wrote:
    > Does Suse come with the codex for viewing mpeg,
    > wmv, avi etc?

    I think so. However I (and every other inteligent person I know) just
    installs http://tinyurl.com/2cpenf and http://tinyurl.com/22zwgl and
    also accepts Packman as a repository.

    That is realy the easiest way. Just click on the above URLs and you will
    install MPlayer and MPlayer plugin. It will also gie you the option to
    add Packman as a repository.

    This will enable you to add many more programs that work with software
    that Novell can not make available due to st00pid laws.

    houghi
    --
    > Beware of he who would deny you access to information, <
    > for in his heart he dreams himself your master. <
    > Commissioner Pravin Lal: "U.N. Declaration of Rights" <

+ Reply to Thread