Hello,

I have a RAID-10 array (built wih mdadm) that is not completely
starting at boot. The two RAID 1 mirrored sets that make up the
RAID-10 array (/dev/md1 and /dev/md2) start automatically on boot, but
the actual RAID-10 array never starts. I have to manually run 'mdadm -
A /dev/md3'.

Partition types are set to 'fd' and mdadm.conf was generated by
running 'mdadm --detail --scan' while the RAID-10 array was assembled
and running.

I have a feeling this has someting to do with the fact that the
devices that makeup the RAID-10 array are MD, not phsyical
devices . . . but that's really just a guess.

Any ideas? What am I missing?

Thanks!

Todd