Printing from KMail !!! - Suse

This is a discussion on Printing from KMail !!! - Suse ; Hi all. I am having this problem that when I am printing out an email I get all the emails headers on top of the print. I have tried to set KMail to display both brief headers and fancy headers, ...

  1. Printing from KMail !!!

    Hi all.

    I am having this problem that when I am printing out an email I get all
    the emails headers on top of the print. I have tried to set KMail to
    display both brief headers and fancy headers, but to no avail. Do any of
    you know how not to get the email headers on the print out.

    Kind regards

    Al. Copenhagen

  2. Re: Printing from KMail !!!

    ACL wrote:

    > Hi all.
    >
    > I am having this problem that when I am printing out an email I get all
    > the emails headers on top of the print. I have tried to set KMail to
    > display both brief headers and fancy headers, but to no avail. Do any of
    > you know how not to get the email headers on the print out.
    >
    > Kind regards
    >
    > Al. Copenhagen

    There are probably other ways to accomplish this, however, here's a
    workaround.

    In the message area simply use your mouse/trackball to highlight the text,
    copy and paste into an editor of your choice. Then print from there.

    Ugly solution but works well. ;-)

  3. Re: Printing from KMail !!!

    ACL wrote:

    > Hi all.
    >
    > I am having this problem that when I am printing out an email I get all
    > the emails headers on top of the print. I have tried to set KMail to
    > display both brief headers and fancy headers, but to no avail. Do any of
    > you know how not to get the email headers on the print out.
    >
    > Kind regards
    >
    > Al. Copenhagen

    When you click on Print before confirming the print, go to "HTML Settings"
    and unselect "Print header"

    Bertrand Zidler

  4. Re: Printing from KMail !!!

    blackcat wrote:

    > ACL wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all.
    >>
    >> I am having this problem that when I am printing out an email I get all
    >> the emails headers on top of the print. I have tried to set KMail to
    >> display both brief headers and fancy headers, but to no avail. Do any of
    >> you know how not to get the email headers on the print out.
    >>
    >> Kind regards
    >>
    >> Al. Copenhagen

    > When you click on Print before confirming the print, go to "HTML Settings"
    > and unselect "Print header"
    >
    > Bertrand Zidler

    Thanks a lot, I did not know that it was that easy.

    Al. Copenhagen

+ Reply to Thread