Unknown GnuPG Key - Suse

This is a discussion on Unknown GnuPG Key - Suse ; Just now, while running "Online Update", I'm getting a bunch of these notifications: The file /var/tmp/TmpFile. is digitally signed with the following unknown GnuPG key: ID: Fingerprint: Name: KDE OBS project . This means that a trust relationship to the ...

  1. Re: Unknown GnuPG Key

    Andreas Stieger wrote:
    > Please refer to

    http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-a.../msg00010.html

    Since I answered "no" does that mean those keys (and thus those
    upgrades) will never again be downloaded?

  2. Re: Unknown GnuPG Key

    Juha Nieminen wrote:
    > Andreas Stieger wrote:
    >> Please refer to
    >> http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-a.../msg00010.html

    > Since I answered "no" does that mean those keys (and thus those
    > upgrades) will never again be downloaded?

    If the repo address stays in your setup then you will probably be asked
    again the next time Yast takes a look at it. If you click no, I am not
    sure you will get anything from that repo; but I think it does stay in
    your setup for another look later.

+ Reply to Thread