European mirrors for download.opensuse.org - Suse

This is a discussion on European mirrors for download.opensuse.org - Suse ; I have used the fast mirrors on skynet.be, but they haven't been available for the last two weeks. Does anybody know whether this is temporarely or permanent? Are there other fast European mirrors for download.opensuse.org? I'm thinking of repos for ...

  1. European mirrors for download.opensuse.org

    I have used the fast mirrors on skynet.be, but they haven't been
    available for the last two weeks. Does anybody know whether this is
    temporarely or permanent? Are there other fast European mirrors for
    download.opensuse.org? I'm thinking of repos for KDE backports, Mozilla
    and so on, not the main distribution repos which are still available on
    Skynet.
    --
    rolf

  2. Re: European mirrors for download.opensuse.org

    Rolf Lien wrote:
    > I have used the fast mirrors on skynet.be, but they haven't been
    > available for the last two weeks. Does anybody know whether this is
    > temporarely or permanent? Are there other fast European mirrors for
    > download.opensuse.org? I'm thinking of repos for KDE backports, Mozilla
    > and so on, not the main distribution repos which are still available on
    > Skynet.

    That is why I always use download.openSUSE.org itself. That will point
    me to available mirrors.

    You could also try 5 seconds on a searchengine or look at the
    openSUSE.org website. Somehow I am guessing you did not put any efford
    into it. :-(

    houghi
    --
    We all came out to Montreux Frank Zappa and the Mothers
    On the Lake Geneva shoreline Were at the best place around

  3. Re: European mirrors for download.opensuse.org

    @houghi

    I was not aware that download.opensuse.org linked to the fastest mirror
    close to me. Thanks. Not all are as clever as you, you now.
    --
    rolf

+ Reply to Thread