10.3 hangs after suspend - update - Suse

This is a discussion on 10.3 hangs after suspend - update - Suse ; I reinstalled 10.3, with Gnome instead of KDE, and didn't re-install the Nvidia driver, and things are worse. Now I get the gui showing the reload progress bar, and then it drops back into a console window showing what looks ...

  1. 10.3 hangs after suspend - update

    I reinstalled 10.3, with Gnome instead of KDE, and didn't re-install the
    Nvidia driver, and things are worse. Now I get the gui showing the
    reload progress bar, and then it drops back into a console window
    showing what looks like the output from the suspend, and dies. Nothing
    short of a hard reset works at this point.

    So next I'll install 10.2 and see what happens...
    --
    signone

  2. Re: 10.3 hangs after suspend - update

    In article ,
    fudo wrote:

    > So next I'll install 10.2 and see what happens...

    suspend to disk works fine under 10.2 so far (Nvidia driver not yet
    installed).
    --
    signone

+ Reply to Thread