Re: Opensuse 10 download. - Suse

This is a discussion on Re: Opensuse 10 download. - Suse ; grumpyoldhori wrote: > > Could some kind soul point me to an URL where I can still > download Opensuse 10. > > One of my disks will no longer read. > Could not find it on the Opensuse site ...

  1. Re: Opensuse 10 download.

    grumpyoldhori wrote:

    > Could some kind soul point me to an URL where I can still
    > download Opensuse 10.
    >
    > One of my disks will no longer read.
    > Could not find it on the Opensuse site
    > thanks

    ftp://ftp.iinet.net.au/pub/suse/Suse/install/10.0/iso

    note that SuSE 10.0 is not supported anymore
    http://en.opensuse.org/SUSE_Linux_Lifetime
    --
    EOS
    www.photo-memories.be

  2. Re: Opensuse 10 download.

    EOS wrote:

    > grumpyoldhori wrote:
    >

    >> Could some kind soul point me to an URL where I can still
    >> download Opensuse 10.
    >>
    >> One of my disks will no longer read.
    >> Could not find it on the Opensuse site
    >> thanks

    > ftp://ftp.iinet.net.au/pub/suse/Suse/install/10.0/iso
    >
    > note that SuSE 10.0 is not supported anymore
    > http://en.opensuse.org/SUSE_Linux_Lifetime

    Thanks for that, I have an older laptop to load Suse on.
    I still find 10 the best for wireless support with
    no dramas
    --
    grumpy

+ Reply to Thread