SLED 10 Repositores are Gone - Suse

This is a discussion on SLED 10 Repositores are Gone - Suse ; Using the Suse.com and openSUSE.org sites I've identified the unstable repositores for Suse Enterprise Linux Desktop 10 (SLED 10). The reason I'm looking at these is that the pilot-link version on sled 10 is years old and even the latest ...

  1. SLED 10 Repositores are Gone

    Using the Suse.com and openSUSE.org sites I've identified the unstable
    repositores for Suse Enterprise Linux Desktop 10 (SLED 10).

    The reason I'm looking at these is that the pilot-link version on sled
    10 is years old and even the latest versions are incredibly buggy.

    When attempting to add these repositores I get erros. Using my
    browser, I checked the locations and find that opensuse.org has
    removed SUSE_Linux 10 and SUSE Linux 11 directories completely.

    Does anyone know where I can find these?

    http://download.opensuse.org/reposit...SE_Linux_10.1/

  2. Re: SLED 10 Repositores are Gone

    Dougga wrote:

    > Using the Suse.com and openSUSE.org sites I've identified the unstable
    > repositores for Suse Enterprise Linux Desktop 10 *(SLED 10).
    >
    > The reason I'm looking at these is that the pilot-link version on sled
    > 10 is years old and even the latest versions are incredibly buggy.
    >
    > When attempting to add these repositores I get erros. *Using my
    > browser, I checked the locations and find that opensuse.org has
    > removed SUSE_Linux 10 and SUSE Linux 11 directories completely.
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can find these?
    >
    > http://download.opensuse.org/reposit...SE_Linux_10.1/

    using unstable versions is not good IMO ;-)
    use the stable repo of Gnome
    http://download.opensuse.org/reposit...USE_Linux_10.1

    pilot-link in stable repo is --> pilot-link-0.12.2-34.2.i586.rpm

    --
    EOS
    www.photo-memories.be

+ Reply to Thread